[ckan-discuss] DataPusher, runs every X hour?

Joe Tsoi joe.tsoi at okfn.org
Fri Mar 28 01:59:26 UTC 2014

The datapusher has it's own job queue and runs as it's own service. It
relies on ckan to "push" jobs to it. If you have ckanext-datapusher
enabled it should automatically push a job to the datapusher when a
resource is updated and that resource contains a csv/xls. We should
probably clear up some of the terminology as the datapusher will
"push" the job back and load it into the datastore.