[ckan-discuss] FileStore API

Mark Headd mheadd at accela.com
Tue May 27 17:57:42 UTC 2014

Looking for a language-agnostic description of how to upload a file to a CKAN instance using the FileStore API. CKAN Docs refer to a deprecated Python client:

http://docs.ckan.org/en/1117-start-new-test-suite/filestore.html#filestore-api

I have a CKAN instance running and I’d like to upload files to it via the FileStore API, but I’m not fully understanding how to do that from the  sample Python code referred to in the docs. A simple description detailing the URL, headers and payload format for uploading a file via the FileStore API would be extremely helpful. Does this exist?

Thanks!

Mark