[CKAN-support] Queensland SSQ penetration testing forms for Rackspace

Lawrence Howson lawrence at xvt.com.au
Fri Mar 1 09:58:03 UTC 2013

Thanks Joel,

This has been registered with the manager of the team from BAE Systems conducting the penetration testing (Zane Davis is his name - in case you do get a call).

Best regards,

Lawrence

On 01/03/2013, at 8:46 PM, Joel Rebello <joel.rebello at okfn.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Lawrence Howson <lawrence at xvt.com.au> wrote:
>> Hi Joel,
>>
>> Would you be able to nominate an appropriate person from OKFN for this? Would this be you?
>>
>> The security consultants would like:
>> Contact name
>> Email address
>> Phone number (only for major incident)
>>
>> Testing is scheduled to commence Monday 4th morning (Australian eastern time).
>>

> Hey Lawrence,
>
> I would be the point of contact for this,
>
> Contact Name : Joel Rebello
> Email Address : joel.rebello at okfn.org
> Phone Number : +0011919730540010
> Skype : joel.re
>

> Regards,
> Joel

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. The unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by reply email and destroy this communication. Any views and opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of XVT Solutions. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. XVT Solutions accepts no liability for the content of this email, and any damage caused by any viruses that could potentially be transmitted through this email.