[CKAN-support] Fwd: Public/Private status in CKAN - AW: Our Order No 4524176 - Support CKAN

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Mar 21 11:47:19 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,

Do you know how well CKAN 1.7.1 supports private datasets and whether the
API respects the privacy of the dataset? (See questions below).

I will book some time into the next sprint to look into this properly but
would be good to know if we expect it to work in 1.7.1 or if it was fixed
in 1.8 for example?

Thanks,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan