[CKAN-support] Zip file in data.sa [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue May 14 16:31:56 UTC 2013

Hi Akhilesh,

We've been looking into this today but unfortunately we don't have a
resolution yet. It seems that there is an issue where it is timing out when
large files are being uploaded to the site. What size are the zip files
you're uploading?

We will continue looking into it and get back to you but I'm afraid it
might take a couple of days to resolve. I will keep you updated.

If you need to add them in the meantime one workaround would be to split
the  large zip files into several smaller zip files or to host the files on
another site temporarily and link to them.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager