[CKAN-support] CKAN 2.0 upgrade [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed May 22 08:24:16 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

If you were trying to preview the resource just after you added it to the
site it wouldn't have had time to be added to the datastore yet. (The
datastore currently checks and adds new resources every hour).

Viewing the file it's now previewing (as it's now in the datastore)
http://sa.staging.ckanhosted.com/dataset/test-adding-from-ie-xls-and-xlsx/resource/01bed5d7-841f-42a2-84fb-68aa784f10a5

One of the things we want to improve is adding new resources to the
datastore as soon as they are created to avoid any delay.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*