[CKAN-support] CKAN & DCAT export?

Harm, Robert robert.harm at brz.gv.at
Thu Apr 4 09:32:15 UTC 2013

Hi Irina,

thanks for the prompt reply.

The Federal Chancellery had a first telephone conference on how the exchange of metadata can be done on an European level.
DCAT was as I was informed a suggestion for this - so I got the order to identify if this is possible with CKAN 1.7.1 or if
there have to be some adaptions/upgrades etc.

Sorry for not having more info on this here yet - can you estimate roughly the time needed for setting this up & if an upgrade
to a newer CKAN release is advised for this?
thx,

Robert