[CKAN-support] CKAN & DCAT export?

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Apr 4 09:38:43 UTC 2013

Just a reminder that Ross Jones was talking a while back about
implementing VoID for CKAN on the dev list:

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2013-February/003980.html

Did we engage with him about this? (He said he was going to talk to
Ira?) There have been *many* requests for it. It would be great to get
this done.

Mark