[CKAN-support] installing ckanext-datastorer

Gavin Chait gavin.chait at okfn.org
Tue Jun 4 08:46:25 UTC 2013

And a note that XVT are now local Partners in Australia and looking to gain
experience and knowledge to perform support to our clients there.  It will
be a tremendous boon for us if George has the skills to do basic front-line
support there (for those of you currently answering queries on the South
Australia and NSW deployments, you know what I'm talking about).

Thanks

Gavin

Gavin Chait
Head of Services | skype: whythawk | M:  +44 (0) 78 9495 7090 | @GavinChait