[CKAN-support] Landcare New Zealand support query on Templates

Gavin Chait gavin.chait at okfn.org
Tue Aug 27 11:02:17 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone who has worked on this.  Please remember that this is a paid support contract, so bill appropriately…

Plus, Sean, if I could ask you to forward on any answers to the client.  I’ll follow up tomorrow and see that they’re ok.

Thanks

Gavin

  _____

Gavin Chait | Head of Services | Open Knowledge Foundation