[CKAN-support] CKAN Support

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Fri Dec 20 01:51:15 UTC 2013

Hi Nigel,
  I think I found the problem with the Vagrant script.  I had to enable a private IP for the VM.  Please use the attached vagrant script.

To access the VM once its up, point your browser to 192.168.33.10

Note, it seems that port 80 is coming through.  But there is a problem.  See the screenshot below.

[Inline image 1]

The error from the chrome console:

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery.min.js:218<http://192.168.33.10/fanstatic/vendor/:version:2013-12-20T01:15:59.78/jquery.min.js>
[...]

Regards