[CKAN-support] FW: 4778 - DataGM - maximum file size for upload?

Whyte, Jamie Jamie.Whyte at trafford.gov.uk
Wed Feb 26 08:40:29 UTC 2014

Hello - is there a limit on the size of file that can be uploaded to a CKAN implementation (see email below)?

If there is - can it be changed?

Thanks

Jamie

Jamie Whyte
Data Innovation
Partnerships and Performance
Trafford Council
Floor 1 - Trafford Town Hall
Talbot Road
Stretford
Manchester
M32 0TH
Tel: 01619125146
Mob: 07841495259
E: jamie.whyte at trafford.gov.uk<mailto:jamie.whyte at trafford.gov.uk>
W: www.infotrafford.org.uk<http://www.infotrafford.org.uk/>
Twitter: @infotrafford

Trafford Council is a well-performing, low-cost council delivering excellent services to make Trafford a great place to live, learn, work and relax. You can find out more about us by visiting www.trafford.gov.uk