[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Assignment: [via ckan.org] JSON FILE

Adam McGreggor notifications-support at okfn.zendesk.com
Wed Mar 12 22:05:00 UTC 2014

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge Foundation] Assignment: [via ckan.org] JSON FILE

You have been assigned to this ticket (#63).

Adam McGreggor, Mar 12 22:05 (private)

(I should probably know the answer to this, but don't)

Shawn, Mar 10 16:36

Hello,

I had a question regarding the CKAN tool. Will this tool generate a JSON file based on the data inputs I load into the tool?

Thanks

This email is a service from Open Knowledge Foundation.

[7NC3-E58E]