[CKAN-support] Find some calm where others see only madness

Zendesk newsletter at zendesk.com
Wed Mar 19 09:32:49 UTC 2014

March 2014 Newsletter

Feature Release

Your iOS and Android apps just got a makeover
Check out the redesigned app now optimized for iOS 7 and the updated
interface for Android.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpfv/76884329

More Releases

Email improvements
Managing multiple email addresses just got easier. With more
personalization options, you can make email more human.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpfx/76884329

Call hold for Zendesk Voice
You can now place calls on hold with Zendesk Voice to provide a more
streamlined call experience to your customers.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpfz/76884329

Updated Salesforce integration
We’ve automated the data sync between Zendesk and Salesforce, making it
easier to unite your support and sales teams.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpg2/76884329

An update on performance
Learn how we’re working to optimize performance in new Zendesk and find
out what you can do to help.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpg4/76884329

Updates, Resources, and Events

Helping you help your customers with a better Help Center
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Turns out it might
also be the best way to build out your Help Center.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpg6/76884329

This is your time to shine
Join us for the CSM Spotlight on March 20th. Our own customer success
wizard Lindsey Fischer explains what to expect when going live with
Zendesk and why you won’t be able to live without it once you do.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpg8/76884329

And the envelope, please...
In honor of the 86th Academy Awards, we compiled a list of nominees for
the best customer service scenes ever to air on screen. (Because that
should be a category, right?)
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpgb/76884329

Creating a great customer experience in any language
Learn how the Amilia team creates a seamless multilingual customer
service experience for their customers in this recorded webinar.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpgd/76884329

March is the magic month at Zen U. Special
All Zendesk University training is 50% off during the month of March.
Plus, the five courses we offer will now be scheduled within one week,
twice a month[e]. Get all your training done in just a week and do it for
cheap!
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpgg/76884329

Ticket X: Poseidon’s Revenge
In which Odysseus insults the god of the sea, and is forced to deal with
the backlash via his customer support department.
http://go.pardot.com/e/20822/-eng-utm-campaign-mdyMarch2014/7gpgj/76884329

Contact Zendesk Support: support at zendesk.com

Unsubscribe:
63-65 North Wharf Road - London - W2 1LA