[CKAN-support] [ECODP-dev] EU ODP - 342

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Mon Jan 27 14:25:34 UTC 2014

Hello

There should be a cron set up on the server to remove the old
sessions.  This was definitely a part of the server deployment scripts
that we sent over.  I am wondering if this got lost.

Also are they using memcached for their session data now?  If they are
then this should not be an issue as they have a proper expiry.  It is
hard to tell what is going on as we have no access to their system.

David