[CKAN-support] FW: RSS de-featured in 2.0?

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Jan 28 10:08:51 UTC 2014

Hello George,

Apologies. I was wrong earlier. There is indeed a feed for revisions from a
dataset. The items on this are different from the activity stream though.

Format: https://data.qld.gov.au/dataset/history/{dataset-id}?format=atom
Example:
https://data.qld.gov.au/dataset/history/water-resource-plan-wet-tropics-groundwater-management-areas?format=atom

Sorry again about the confusion.