[CKAN-support] IATI: CSV upload not working

Steven Flower Steven.Flower at devinit.org
Tue Feb 25 08:18:39 UTC 2014

Hi Adria

Thanks

But - the issue seems to be back / remain

Attached is a CSV file that UNOPS have tried to upload.  It looks like
the CSV file updates up to Gambia, but then stops/ provides a server
error.

I've replicated this.  I've also tried to make smaller CSV files, but
still get a server error eventually.  Georgia was the record where the
original problem seemed to occur, but I cant understand why.

Thanks

Steven