[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Re: Gates https

Adam McGreggor notifications-support at okfn.zendesk.com
Tue Apr 1 10:32:03 UTC 2014

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge Foundation] Re: Gates https

This ticket (#264) has been updated.

Adam McGreggor, Apr 01 11:32 (private)

Nigel's dealt with out-of-band.

CKAN Support, Apr 01 10:11 (private)

Any updates on this? We need to get this fixed as it is a problem with a public facing site.

CKAN Support, Mar 26 13:41 (private)

Since Adria is away somebody else will have to take this on. The problem is an SSL certificate error for a URL they're using.

Adam McGreggor, Mar 26 13:05 (private)

Could you assign this to one of the dev-team, please, and chase it ;o)

Steven Flower, Mar 26 12:33

Hi Adria

Any idea on the error message here: http://iatiregistry.org/publisher/bmgf ?

We're pretty sure that the redirect they have in place is all OK - just
that CKAN doesnt like it for some reason....

Thanks

Steven

This email is a service from Open Knowledge Foundation.

[QK4P-XQJK]