[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Gates https

Nigel Babu notifications-support at okfn.zendesk.com
Thu Apr 3 16:02:27 UTC 2014

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Gates https

You are registered as a CC on this support request (264). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

Nigel Babu, Apr 03 17:02

Hello Steven,

This looks like it's a problem on the docs.gatesfoundation.org site. If you look at the SSL report below, you'll see that the site doesn't send the intermediary certificate. This is fine for browsers, but I suspect python (what we're using) and curl (where I can reproduce the error) require it.

http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=docs.gatesfoundation.org

Steven Flower, Apr 03 11:08

HI All

I didnt get any reply via support at ckan.org, so wanted to follow up.  We
are seeing an increasing number of URL error messages at the moment, so
want to look into this

Thanks

Steven
On 26/03/14 12:32, Steven Flower wrote:
> Hi Adria
>
> Any idea on the error message here: http://iatiregistry.org/publisher/bmgf ?
>
> We're pretty sure that the redirect they have in place is all OK - just
> that CKAN doesnt like it for some reason....
>
> Thanks
>
> Steven

Steven Flower, Mar 26 12:33

Hi Adria

Any idea on the error message here: http://iatiregistry.org/publisher/bmgf ?

We're pretty sure that the redirect they have in place is all OK - just
that CKAN doesnt like it for some reason....

Thanks

Steven

This email is a service from Open Knowledge Foundation.

[QK4P-XQJK]