[CKAN-support] jinja 2.7 okay?

George Sattler George.sattler at xvt.com.au
Mon Apr 7 05:17:40 UTC 2014

Hi CKAN Support

Does anyone know if it should be safe using Jinja 2.7 instead of 2.6? Just asking in case there was a special reason.

I ask because one of our developers would like to be able to use a Jinja feature that's introduced in 2.7.

Cheers

George Sattler
Software Developer/Analyst

Office 03 6224 2377 | Email george.sattler at xvt.com.au<mailto:george.sattler at xvt.com.au>
34 Anglesea Street, South Hobart, TAS 7004

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. The unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by reply email and destroy this communication. Any views and opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of XVT Solutions. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. XVT Solutions accepts no liability for the content of this email, and any damage caused by any viruses that could potentially be transmitted through this email.