[CKAN-support] Redirects for AMREF

Wendy Rogers Wendy.Rogers at devinit.org
Thu Apr 17 08:30:44 UTC 2014

Hi Adria,

AMREF UK has recently changed its name to AMREF Health Africa. As a result they have created a new publisher account to which they have republished their files. In addition I have currently set their old account to Pending status and I will delete this shortly.

Therefore please could you set up the following redirects:

http://www.iatiregistry.org/publisher/amrefuk -> http://www.iatiregistry.org/publisher/amrefha
amrefuk-et -> amrefha-et
amrefuk-org -> amrefha-org

NB the file amrefuk-ke was apparently a test file.

As ever, please let me know if you need any more information and when the redirects are in place.

Many thanks

Wendy
[Untitled2]<http://www.devinit.org/>

Wendy Rogers  I  International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) Support Analyst
Development Initiatives, North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL UK
Mobile: +44 (0) 7896 442055  I  Skype: wendy.rogers.devinit.org  I  Email: wendy.rogers at devinit.org<mailto:wendy.rogers at devinit.org> I  Web: www.devinit.org<http://www.devinit.org/>  I  Newsletter sign-up here<http://dotsurvey.me/ac1e6i75-099ws7f>
Development Initiatives is committed to ending poverty by 2030

 [icona] <https://twitter.com/devinitorg>     [iconb] <https://www.facebook.com/Development.Initiatives>

Development Initiatives is the trading name of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 05802543.  Development Initiatives Poverty Research is the not-for-profit partner of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 06368740. Registered office: North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL, UK.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Development Initiatives.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.