[CKAN-support] Email

Harsh, Akhilesh (OCIO) Akhilesh.Harsh at sa.gov.au
Thu May 15 01:29:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

In regards to the meeting I had last Friday with Adam McGreggor, could the following items be attended as soon as possible. Most of these items were requested in March.

*       Change the copyright statement (provided to Adam in March)
*       Send us the invoice for the existing contract (otherwise, it will be paid in the next financial year, after 30th June)
*       Quote for Listing and emailing registered users and followers of each dataset/organisation
*       Identifying incorrect /outdated links
*       Options for real-time data (API & Harvesting)
*       Identifying and displaying datasets for Apps & Ideas section

We also wanted to discuss about the possibility of extending the hosting contract till September 2014.
Could you please respond as soon as possible. I can also be searched on skype, and my mobile is 0061431279015.

Regards,
Akhilesh Harsh