[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Iati-archiver - running?

Adrià Mercader notifications-support at okfn.zendesk.com
Tue Apr 22 15:30:10 UTC 2014

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Iati-archiver - running?

You are registered as a CC on this support request (484). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

Adrià Mercader, Apr 22 16:30

This was indeed caused by #441. I spent a bit more time to get the logging configuration right and documented it so this doesn't happen again.

@Steve, the archiver is running now and will run as usual again tonight at midnight.

CKAN Support, Apr 22 13:46

I think that the way #441 was fixed might have stopped the archiver, I'll have a look asap

Adrià

Steven Flower, Apr 22 12:05

Hi

Noticed that iati-archiver doesnt seem to have made an update recently:
http://iatiregistry.org/revision

This may be legitimate, although we do know that Sweden updated their
data, as we uploaded a CSV on Thursday last week.  I would have expected
the lastupdated and activity-count metadata to have been refreshed

http://iatiregistry.org/publisher/sida

Thanks

Steven

This email is a service from Open Knowledge Foundation.

[3B3R-XMZY]