[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Re: RE: [Open Knowledge Foundation] Re: RE: Email

Akhilesh Harsh akhilesh.harsh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:36:04 UTC 2014

Hi Nigel,

Thank You for the QA extension. Please remove the 'dataset openness scores'
link for the time being. The rest looks okay. Thanks for this.

Secondly, on an extremely urgent note, could we please get a response
for a request
 for an on-call support for 11-13 July for 48 hours. South Australian
Government will be running a competition for 2 days called Unleashed (
http://unleashedadelaide.dptiapps.com.au/), where participants will be
creating apps using data on data.sa.gov.au. Apart from the contact names
and email addresses, we will need a phone number that we can contact on in
case the site has any issues. This support was provided to us by OKFN last
year as part of the service days agreement. This request was made on 6th
June 2014. It can be seen on the trail of emails below.
Could you please respond by tomorrow on this email address?

regards,
Akhilesh Harsh