[CKAN-support] Request received: python vulnerability CVE-2013-7040

George Sattler George.sattler at xvt.com.au
Thu Jul 24 22:27:37 UTC 2014

Hi guys
I know I spoke to a few of you guys about this during OKFest, but just wondering if anyone has anything solid on this? Actually, for me, the question on this vulnerability  has originated from Queensland… I just need to get back to them with something even if it’s that nobody has experienced any denial of service on their CKAN site etc…
Cheers
George