[CKAN-support] FW: CKAN Landcare

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Fri Jul 4 12:50:04 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am just working on the sprint plan now and
can schedule in some time over the next two weeks. I have a list of the
various work requested, but it has some revisions and multiple items so
would be good to get your input on what you would like us to start with?

Thanks,
Irina

On 4 July 2014 05:22, Aaron McGlinchy <McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz>
wrote:

>  Hi, with Adam away are you able to update me on the work plan for the
> Landcare Research NZ work on CKAN?
>

> I spoke to Adam a couple of weeks ago and he was intending to schedule
> some of the simpler stuff soon.
>

> Thanks
>
> Aaron

 *Irina Bolychevsky*