[CKAN-support] Groups and home page design

Hill, Jon Jon.Hill at Barnet.gov.uk
Mon Jul 21 11:26:06 UTC 2014

Hi Irina,

There was some discussion around using the “Organisation” field to provide a further designation for classification against the council web page taxonomy, so related datasets could be shown on the relevant page. This would mean that the Organisation designation wasn’t used on the top line of tabs, but would be essentially a “hidden” designation. Potential as one of the filter options on the left hand side.

Cheers,

Jon

Jon Hill

Information Governance Officer

Information Management Team

London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park,

Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP

Tel: 020 8359 7072

Barnet Online: www.barnet.gov.uk

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?