[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge] Assignment: Removal of IATI Registry Admin Users

Arturas Verbickas support at ckan.org
Fri Mar 27 16:30:51 UTC 2015

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge] Assignment: Removal of IATI Registry Admin Users

You have been assigned to this ticket (#3759).

Wendy Rogers, Mar 27, 12:29

Dear CKAN Support,

Please could you remove the following as admin users of the IATI Registry as they now all left the IATI Support team (http://iatiregistry.org/ckan-admin)

Ben Webb

David Carpenter

Steven Flower

However, if there are any issues with doing this please let us know in the first instance.

Also please can you add Matt Bartlett (matt.bartlett at devinit.org) as an Admin user as well.

Many thanks in advance

Wendy

Wendy Rogers I International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) Senior Business & Data Analyst

Please note I do not work Mondays

Development Initiatives, North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL UK

Mobile: +44 (0) 7773 183001 I Skype: wendy.rogers.devinit.org I Email: wendy.rogers at devinit.org I Web: www.devinit.org (http://www.devinit.org/) I Newsletter sign-up here (http://devinit.org/about/newsletter)

Development Initiatives is committed to ending poverty by 2030

Development Initiatives is the trading name of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 05802543. Development Initiatives Poverty Research is the not-for-profit partner of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 06368740. Registered office: North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL, UK.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Development Initiatives. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.

Attachment(s):
image001.jpg - https://okfn.zendesk.com/attachments/token/clGPYwCOspC6ssVAGvTOP3YzK/?name=image001.jpg
image002.jpg - https://okfn.zendesk.com/attachments/token/2XVlT3dEtaQuGXJQRdbQP7eUu/?name=image002.jpg
image003.jpg - https://okfn.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Nxqn2F7FBIGr2XdTxDiMfgr64/?name=image003.jpg

This email is a service from Open Knowledge.

[NY5P-N0EW]