[Ckan-users] Problem with setting up the Datastore

Sebastian Hübner sebastian.huebner at student.HTW-Berlin.de
Tue May 12 12:13:47 UTC 2015

Dear ckan users,

I am trying to set up ckan. So far it is running well and I've decided
to set up the datastore so I am able to upload data from the page.
I've follwed the guide under
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/datastore.html. Right now im
stuck at setting permissions to my datastore_default database.

I run:
paster --plugin=ckan datastore set-permissions | paster --plugin=ckan
datastore set-permissions postgres -c /etc/ckan/default/development.ini

And it returns:
paster datastore: error: unrecognized arguments: postgres

Unfortunately I have not found anything related on the internet, which
is why I am asking you for help.
I have also tried: set-permissions datastore_default, which is also an
unrecognized argument.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian