[Ckan-users] Call for testers: help us test the upcoming CKAN 2.7 and patch releases
adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jul 19 09:02:05 UTC 2017
TL;DR: Help us test CKAN 2.7. Go to https://beta.ckan.org or install it
(see below for options). Thanks!
We are approaching the final stages of the next stable release for CKAN and
would like to make sure that we haven't missed any important bug or issue.
If you can spare a few moments during the next few days to help out testing
it will help us deliver a more robust release.
You can flag any issues on the main CKAN repo issue tracker, where the tech
team will triage them:
Below is a summary of the staging site and different distributions
available, all including the same version.
Thanks for your help!
* Staging site: https://beta.ckan.org
* Release branch for source installs: dev-v2.7
* Debian packages for Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04
Additionally the following patch releases are also available for testing:
* Release branches for source installs:
* Debian packages for Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 (replace trusty for precise
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ckan-users