No subject

Thu Oct 25 20:26:07 BST 2012

nd it has been interesting to read the blog from Lincoln University.

I wonder if anyone has thoughts/experience to share on pros/cons/difference=
s between CKAN and the likes of DSPACE?

Many thanks
Aaron McGlinchy
Landcare Research
New Zealand

________________________________

Warning: This electronic message together with any attachments is confident=
ial. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose, copy=
 or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email an=
d then delete the emails.
The views expressed in this email may not be those of Landcare Research New=
 Zealand Limited. http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz

--_000_A924326C14714F409FB3703B815FF9FD1F68FFHERMESlandcareadl_

<head>

<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none}
.MsoChpDefault
	{font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt}
div.WordSection1
	{}
-->
</head>
solution for our organisation.</p>
 suited to our needs, and it has been interesting to read the blog from Lin=
coln University.</p>
on pros/cons/differences between CKAN and the likes of DSPACE?</p>
<hr>
Please consider the environment before printing this email<br>
Warning: This electronic message together with any attachments is confident=
ial. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose, copy=
 or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email an=
d then delete the emails.<br>
The views expressed in this email may not be those of Landcare Research New=
 Zealand Limited. http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz<br>

--_000_A924326C14714F409FB3703B815FF9FD1F68FFHERMESlandcareadl_--