[ckan4rdm] using CKAN as research data repository

Marta Hoffman-Sommer m.hoffman-sommer at icm.edu.pl
Thu Jan 15 13:57:37 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We're planning an open research data repository which will serve the
whole scientific community in Poland and we're seriously considering to
use CKAN for this purpose. I was wondering if some of you have already
implemented CKAN as a stand-alone repository (not part of a data
management system)? Is anybody aware of CKAN extensions that would
enable (1) embargoing dataset release, (2) batch upload and edition of
multiple files, or (3) DOI assignment and display? We have been
unsuccessfully searching for these on the web.

Best,
Marta

--
Marta Hoffman-Sommer