[ckan4rdm] Our research database based on CKAN; and the demonstration at OR2015

李承錱[Sol] cjlee at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Wed May 27 10:20:07 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

My name is Cheng-Jen Lee (Or you can just call me Sol). I am a research
assistant at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.

My colleagues and I are working on a research database based on CKAN for a
regional humanities research project (http://taijiang.tw/en/). (Most
resources are in Chinese, sorry.) We extended the original CKAN by adding
the spatial-temporal search and previewers for geospatial resources (Some
of them are contributed back to the CKAN project).

I will attend the poster session at OR2015 in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA (
http://www.or2015.net/) and share our experiences.

The poster is at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9clfdi8sjek5wc5/or2015_poster_a1.pdf.

We still have a lot of work to do. If you have any questions about our
works, feel free to contact us (contact AT taijiang.tw).

Regards,

Sol