[Codeforde-cert] www.lists.okfn.org

Teresa | SG Media Pte. Ltd. teresacwong11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:25:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

I came across-your contact over the-web and wanted to-share a brief note. I
think a few-changes, aesthetically and/or SEO-wise, can make your
site-convert more-visitors into leads-and also get it placed-higher in the
organic search-results, for a few of the select terms.

Investing in Organic-SEO is more important now than ever before, despite
the current difficulty everyone finds themselves facing regarding the lack
of organic-keyword-data and traffic.

Your-business definitely needs to have an SEO-strategy in place if you are
interested in succeeding in terms of online-marketing; it remains one of
the single most important components of any organization's branding efforts
and online presence.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to
checking out-information about, either web-design or-SEO. Would you be-open
to seeing more-brief info / quote for what-I would like to accomplish?

Best regards,

Teresa | MANAGER

SG Media Pte.Ltd.

Headquarters: 29, Sin Ming Lane, #04-07 Midview City, Singapore 573969
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | Australia | New Zealand | USA| UAE