[D2B1] Open data team at DMY-festival

Esa Mäkinen esa.makinen at iki.fi
Fri May 27 20:11:39 BST 2011

Greetings from Helsinki,

We Love Open Data is a group of Finnish open data enthusiasts. We will be
attending DMY festival in Tempelhof next week. We are keeping two workshops
on friday and sunday to tell people about open data and help them to use it.

I'm sending this mail to contact open data activists in Berlin. If you have
any ideas what datas in Germany we should scrape, process or visualize, we
would appreciate the info. We would also hope to meet like-minded people
during our stay. We are in Berlin from wednesday 1.6. to sunday 5.6.

Our website can be found here: http://weloveopendata.com/

Esa Mäkinen
E-mail: esa.makinen at iki.fi
Mobile: +358 40 3540 371