[datacatalogs] [ckan-discuss] New dataset catalog to add

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Dec 6 10:50:16 UTC 2011

+1.

It would be good to talk more about:

  * metadata on licensing for each dataset (or for all the datasets,
if applicable)
  * license for the metadata on: http://en.openei.org/datasets/
  * what powers: http://en.openei.org/datasets/ and whether or not it
could be exposed in a way which would mean the data could be exchanged
with other catalogues (e.g. via DCAT)

J.