[datacatalogs] [ckan-discuss] [open-government] New Open Government Platform code released

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Wed Dec 7 15:35:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Ed: FYI the list of data catalogues is at: http://datacatalogs.org/

That's a nice list! But it includes more than the sites running CKAN
right? I guess I was interested in a list of organizations that are
actively using CKAN. I agree that it would be useful to get the US
folks to the table to talk about data discovery and synchronization
issues since we definitely live in a world where there are multiple
platforms for making data catalogs available.

//Ed

PS. I'm getting "Login failed. Bad username or password." when trying
to log in w/ google and openid account...