[datacatalogs] Fwd: The Data Hub - 404 error

Sander van der Waal sander.vanderwaal at okfn.org
Mon Mar 11 23:21:41 UTC 2013

Dear James, all,

We want to make sure that everyone can contribute safely to
datacatalogs.org and be assured that their submissions are secure.

As a first step, we have a) removed the ability to edit anonymously on
datacatalogs.org and b) reverted as many spam edits as we could find.
Please let me know if you still encountered issues with spam on
datacatalogs.org.

This is just an intermediate solution though, because as Rufus said we
are keen to improve the datacatalogs.org site, and we are working on a
re-design. I will send more information to the list about our ideas
soon, but in the meantime, feel free to post any suggested features
that you think are important but not yet available, so we can consider
these.

Kind Regards,

Sander