[datacatalogs] Cannot find how to submit a dataset - could you please review this one

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Nov 7 15:26:06 UTC 2013

Hi Yuriy,

Thanks for getting in touch and your interest in getting your links listed.
The entries we list are more browsable catalogs though, and not
downloadable zip-files. But maybe you would be interested in uploading your
datasets to datahub.io?

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*http://okfn.org/  |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/OKFN> |
 OKF on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |