[datacatalogs] Internationalization for Catalogs/Datasets/Resources

James McKinney james at opennorth.ca
Mon Oct 21 18:00:27 UTC 2013

I didn't take a deep look, but it looks like DCIP supports DCAT serialized in N3 notation. DCAT is fully internationalized as far as I know, and the N3 notation supports it. The current JSON representation might not support internationalization, however. This can be solved by DCIP switching to JSON-LD instead of JSON. It wouldn't require changing that much in the current JSON representation, and users who are not interested in the "LD" part can simply ignore the extra properties. But as I said, this is somewhat speculation because I didn't have a deep look.

Cheers,

James