[datacatalogs] DataCatalogs.org migrated to the new setup

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Sep 17 10:07:38 UTC 2014

A nice update here, that geocoding of all the portals has now happened
thanks to the efforts of Sander van der Waal and others.

The front page map now shows all the portals:

http://datacatalogs.org/

Regards,

Rufus

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.