[datacatalogs] Distinguishing data steward and data custodian

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:33:58 UTC 2016

Hey all! Just joined the list.

Recently came across a portal that's not conforming to any spec or
standard, which makes the distinction explained here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_custodian

Might this be something we'd be interested in accommodating in the
data-catalogs spec?

Thanks!
Patrick

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until 5pm daily
(Pacific Time). If urgent, please use another way of getting in touch.
#slowwebmovement <http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>