[Data-Driven-Journalism] Data journalism tools to be featured on the European Journalism Centre website

Hjalmar Gislason hjalli at datamarket.net
Sun Apr 17 17:01:36 UTC 2011

In blatant self-promosion, I'd add:
- http://datamarket.com/ (search engine for numerical data from
sources such as Eurostat, UN, World Bank and others)

Also:
- http://wolframalpha.com/
- http://timetric.com/
- http://freebase.com/

There are several other emerging "data markets" out there, each with
it's own flavor and focus. You can find an overview here:
- http://blog.datamarket.com/2011/02/25/the-emerging-field-of-data-markets-our-competitive-landscape/

Best,
Hjalmar Gislason
Founder & CEO, DataMarket