[ddj] Anyone know successful examples of business models for data journalism?

Clément Renaud clement.renaud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:24:54 UTC 2011

@liliana
i will write something on the gDoc about data journalism business models -
about owni first
i'll do my best to do it within 2 weeks. Is that ok for you ?
for more about data journalism in China, we could discuss on skype at  :
 clemsos
talk soon !

@mlaucelli
Glad you like it ! hopefully i will be able to share more insights like
that in the book

Clément Renaud

web editor, Shanghai
@clemsos