[ddj] data set for semantic search

Daniel Koller daniel at dakoller.net
Tue Nov 29 08:02:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

You might take the dumps of DBPedia project, which are available here:
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads37 .

English language has the best coverage, however other languages may provide
an smaller testbed of data.
The LOD cloud may also give you some to relevant datasets if you are
focusing on a specific domain:
http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/lod-datasets_2011-09-19_colored.png

Šand yesŠ interested in the results ;-)

(Do you work on it during the Open Data Day on Saturday?)

Kind regards,

Daniel
----
Daniel Koller