[ddj] SQL resources for DB class

Momoko Price momoko at buzzdata.com
Tue Oct 18 15:34:08 UTC 2011

Also, just to follow up on Nicola, I'll be online from 6-9 EST tonight
finishing the Relational Algebra quiz in the following chatroom if you'd
like to join me:

https://www.hipchat.com/ghnfGs6n0

There are a few assignment/quizzes due this Sunday and I've completed most
of them, so if you're just starting and get stuck, say, validating your XML
data + writing out your first DTD, etc. I can probably lend a hand ...

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Nicola Hughes <nicola at scraperwiki.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've posted some resources for the SQL part of Stanford's 'Introduction to
> Databases' class on the Google groups. So please join and add you bit for
> the journos getting to grips with databases!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/dbclass4journos
>
> --
> *Nicola Hughes*
>

> ScraperWiki.com