[ddj] FREE online course "Introduction to Databases" from Stanford University School of Engineering

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Wed Sep 21 06:05:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Great to see there's this much interest in the course!

Could you respond to this one
question<https://docs.google.com/a/scraperwiki.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxkNF81RG9XaHVxbEc5cWROT1U4NHc6MQ>to
help Nicola and I decide how best to organize the study group
virtually?

We could complement the virtual study group with face-to-face meetings for
people who live in the same city. I'd be happy to join a Berlin study group
:)

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.