[ddj] Deadline extended for the Data Journalism Awards

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Tue Apr 10 15:00:04 UTC 2012

Dear all,

This is just to let you know that in case you wanted to submit your work to
the Data Journalism Awards but needed a bit more time, the deadline has
been extended by one day as several people have reported problems with
submitting their entries into the system today. The new deadline is 11
April 2012 at 23h59 GMT.

You can find more details here: http://datajournalismawards.org/.

All the best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.