[ddj] Sign up for the Data Journalism Handbook and More

Марина Чашникова marine_12 at bk.ru
Fri Apr 20 08:48:53 UTC 2012

Hello Hanna,

I've sent this message to people who is interested in data journalism and potentialy can translate it into Russian.

Regards,

Marina

Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:10:58 +0200 от Hanna McLean <mclean at ejc.net>:
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to let you all know that the Data Journalism Handbook will be released next week at the International Journalism Festival in Perugia, IT, so if you have not yet signed up to receive your copy, you may do so here. Also, for those of you who would like to get involved and help out with the handbook, we are looking for an enthusiastic group of people who would like to help do translations. For more information or to sign up, please visit the website.

Finally, there is a great event coming up called "How to be a Data Journalist", which will be going on from 2 - 4 May in Berlin. If you would be interested in going, you may sign up here.

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.