[ddj] Sign up for the Data Journalism Handbook and More

SAM tfrontrow at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 22 07:53:52 UTC 2012

Thanks Hanna for this and my best wishes and  warm regard for the good
work you are doing.

I write to you from Nairobi Kenya in East  Africa and would like to
let you know that I am very much ethusiastic about Data Journalism and
look forward to Handbook. I have already made a  shout out to all
professional colleagues in my mailing list here in Africa.

Kiswahili being one of the official languages of African Parliament
and spoken in East and Central Africa(Kenya(national
language),Uganda,Tanzania(national language) ,Rwanda & DRC Congo)I
would be very much interested in volunteering/assisting in the
translation of the Handbook to Kiswahili. I also look forward to
proactively engaging in the upcoming events.

Cheers,

Samwel

TWITTER:@samRAMBAYA